- Connects via Wi-Fi
- Ergonomic, lightweight portable design
- Long battery life – a single charge will last approximately eight hours
- Built-in receipt printer and scanner
- Connects via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable
- Sleek, compact design with a built-in receipt printer
- Accepts chip & PIN, magnetic stripe or contactless payments
- Ability to connect to a cash drawer, if required
Clover Station Pro
- Connects via Wi-Fi, LTE or an Ethernet cable
- Strengthened glass for increased durability with anti-microbial coating
- Customer-facing display improves order accuracy and supports loyalty program function
- Secure fingerprint login or NFC employee login card
Why choose Clover?
Save time and money with Clover software
Clover software plans allow you to customise your device functionality to help boost sales, cut costs and automate many time-consuming tasks, including inventory management, employee scheduling, reporting and analytics.
Clover App Market
Clover devices are also able to install and use apps from the home screen to help grow your system’s capabilities and ensure it keeps up with your business requirements.
Flex is an all-in-one handheld mobile device with the built-in capabilities to help you serve your customers better — whether at the counter, at the table, or on-the-go. Flex can scale up to a full point-of-sale, accepts virtually all payment types and with its Wi-Fi connectivity gives you the flexibility to take orders, provide receipts, and accept payments away from the counter.
Mini is Clover’s compact countertop model that can scale up to full point-of-sale functionality and accept virtually all payment types. With an ample touch screen and built-in printer, it’s an all-in-one solution. Both Flex and Mini can also help you grow your business with access to specialised apps from the Clover App Market.
Clover is compatible with a range of devices and peripherals, such as barcode scanners, cash drawers and additional printers.