Keep track of your finances and get an insight into customer trends with easy, online access to card transaction reports.
- Access reports 24/7 — no need to wait for statements.
- Save admin time and cost by streamlining your reconciliation processes.
- Get a snapshot of your business with easy to use reporting tools.
- Resolve fraud and disputed transactions faster with real-time information.
- View reports online —no local hardware required.
- Manage your card transactions online in accordance with the way you trade.
Types of reporting available
Merchant portal is free to Cardnet customers.
Merchant portal is a tool that goes beyond payments. It’s a single hub for you to access and manage your account. See a high-level overview of your payments and transactions including underlying interchange costs, access your reporting and soon you’ll be able to download statements of your monthly fees and charges.
As a Cardnet merchant, you get free access to Business Track, an online portal that displays key account information over a seven-day period.
- Review gross card sales
- Keep track of outgoing expenses such as fees
- Monitor and defend any disputed transactions (chargebacks and retrievals)
- View and download monthly card processing statements
(Business Track is for merchants who handle transactions in GBP only.)
Don’t have a Business Track account yet?
ClientLine lets you view detailed card transaction data and generate reports, providing valuable insight into your business and customer behaviour, and saving admin time and cost.
How ClientLine can help you
- Access detailed card data and monitor activity 24/7.
- Track your overall performance and sales trends over time.
- Flag suspicious transaction patterns and help identify fraudulent activity.
- Settle disputes faster with online assistance for chargebacks and access to real time card and customer data.
- Create customised reports with the exact data you want.
- Set up reports that are automatically delivered to your email inbox.
Don’t have a ClientLine account yet? Fill in our online enquiry form to set up a new account.
As a Cardnet merchant you get free access to RAM (Remote Access Module). This online portal is for merchants who process foreign currency card transactions, making it easy to keep track of multi-currency transactions.
- View daily statements and transaction details.
- See all transaction and account fees for easy reconciliation.
- Customise reporting and dashboard layout to suit your interests.
- Real time view of disputed transactions (chargebacks) and fraud cases.
Forgotten your RAM login? Click here and follow the instructions on screen to reset your password. For other enquiries please phone the Cardnet helpdesk on 01268 297 295.
If you need further help, have a look at our 'How to' guides.
Don’t have a RAM account yet? Fill in our online enquiry form to set up a new account.
Reporting help and guidance
Watch our video guide on how to access and use Business Track
Watch our video guide on how to access ClientLine
How to enrol onto Business Track and ClientLine
Watch our overview of the RAM merchant profile
Log in to view your reports
Don’t have a Business Track account yet? Create an account.
Don’t have a ClientLine account yet? Contact us to set up a new account.
Don’t have a RAM account yet? Contact us to set up a new account.